WHY HUNT MOSQUITOES & TICKS?
A real problem plagues many people and animals.
Mosquito & tick control is experiencing lightning-fast growth and broad acceptance, as national media coverage of insect-borne illnesses like Zika, West Nile, Heartworm and Lyme reminds people of the threats of mosquitoes & ticks.
Mosquitoes & ticks have been around for the last 79+ million years and have clearly demonstrated staying power.
Oftentimes, a great business opportunity is based on solving a simple problem.
Mosquito Hunters’ business logic…
- Own a business with a renewable revenue stream (mosquitoes & ticks keep coming back throughout the season and year after year, which means happy clients will continue have a need for your services)
- Hanging out in the backyard never goes out of style
- Be in the home services business (which allows the opportunity for high profit margins)
- Own a business where your employees don’t go inside the home and the client doesn’t need to be home for you to do your work (which allows for a lot of operational flexibility, significantly lower liability, and – again – higher profit margins)
- Be in a lightning-fast growing industry with room for innovation (allowing you the opportunity to grab a piece of an expanding pie)
- Own a business with a diversified prospective client base so that you can stay successful in good economies and bad (we can serve all types of clients, from homeowners to commercial accounts, from day cares to restaurants, from golf courses to municipalities, and more)